Highly computer literate, proficient at advanced levels on multiple software packages. Skilled at working independently and in groups. Highly motivated, reliable, loyal and works well with others. Bachelors of Applied Science in Animation and Visual Effects from Ex'pression College for the Digital Arts. Experience in Organic Modeling methodologies as well as some hard surface modeling techniques along with prop modeling. Trained in Quality Assurance at Sony Computer Entertainment of America LLC.
- Assisting with executing the QA project test plan by performing thorough testing on assigned current generation software titles. Tasks can range from functionality, balance, stability, performance, interface, art, sound, text, documentation, and other types of testing.
- Identify and document defects in a clear and concise manner using a designated bug tracking database.
- Utilizing automated testing tools to streamline the testing process.
- Assisting with the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Engage in regression/verification testing daily.
Format QA, Submissions Group Analyst:
• Executing Technical Requirements on pre-release versions of software.
• Assigned tasks to testers as an acting fill in team leader.
• Red lined bug reports written up by other testers.
• Assessing product certification against official SCEA quality standards.
• Research and documenting product defects and violations.
• Logging issues in concise written report formats for development team to review.
• Applying knowledge of basic to intermediate networking principles and online console gaming / functionality elements.
• Collaborating on miscellaneous QA test process related tasks / projects.
• Onsite manager at Deer Path Villas.
• Appliance repair.
• Performed move in and move out inspections.
• Coordinated appliance delivery and landscaping.
• General complex maintenance.
Worked between a wide range of sites varying from communities to construction to theater security.